Home Forums Failed to Compute inverse

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    hessinemaaoui
    Keymaster

I am using the Factor Analysis module.

I already used the same model before on different data and worked fine. However, with the current data, when using “getEstimators” function, it gives me the following error:
    Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0” java.lang.RuntimeException: failed to compute inverse
    at com.numericalmethod.suanshu.algebra.linear.matrix.doubles.operation.Inverse.for(rqb:250)
    at com.numericalmethod.suanshu.algebra.linear.matrix.doubles.operation.Inverse.for(rqb:300)
    at com.numericalmethod.suanshu.algebra.linear.matrix.doubles.operation.Inverse.for(rqb:193)
    at com.numericalmethod.suanshu.algebra.linear.matrix.doubles.operation.Inverse.void(rqb:157)
    at com.numericalmethod.suanshu.algebra.linear.matrix.doubles.operation.Inverse.this(rqb:88)
    at com.numericalmethod.suanshu.algebra.linear.matrix.doubles.operation.Inverse.(rqb:72)
    at com.numericalmethod.suanshu.algebra.linear.matrix.doubles.operation.Inverse.(rqb:166)
    at com.numericalmethod.suanshu.stats.factoranalysis.FactorAnalysis.getEstimators(zz:104)

I already calculated the factors and all for these data using SAS9.4 (to verify everything is in order).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.