- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by hessinemaaoui.
March 29, 2013 at 3:20 pm #1942hessinemaaouiKeymaster
Numerical Method Incorporation Limited
We are a group of technology specialists who produce cutting edge technological solutions to corporate clients.
Mobile Game Developer/Programmer
We are a group of technology specialists who provide cutting edge technological solution to corporate clients. We focus on digital strategy. We use creative digital experience as a tool to capture new and retain old customers.
Mobile Game Developer (Android/iPhone/tablets)
We are looking for someone who is passionate about mobile games and applications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining 2D/3D mobile games, handling projects from concept to production
- Brainstorm & contribute ideas to craft fun, high quality game designs of suitable genre, demographic and platform
- Propose and implement game level ideas
- Programming all the various game modules (artificial intelligence, sound library, UI, etc.)
- Collaborate with project managers and designers to develop iPhone and Android games
- Research game idea by playing massive games and conduct detailed game testing
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Multimedia or related disciplines
- Strong programming knowledge in C#/C++, OpenGL, Objective-C and/or Java
- Excellent coding skills and the ability to quickly adapt new technologies
- Experience in mobile game programming is a plus
- Mature, independent, self motivated
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate high levels of creativity and innovation in game design and implementation
- Able to work under pressure on a tight schedule
- Most importantly, you need to love games!
We offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive training and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate. Interested candidates please email resume, cover letter with expected salary and App/Game portfolio (if any) to email@example.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.